Sunday, May 10, 2015

| flaws |

embrace your 
imperfections
along with
your
breathtaking
beauty.

#8wordwhispers


Each year I eagerly await the blossoming of my magnolia tree.  
This year, just as the buds began to open, we had frost.  
I was worried that the magnolias wouldn't survive
and I had been so impatiently waiting.
The frost did leave some marks on the petals, 
but, thankfully, she was still full of magnificent pink flowers...
scarred but still beautiful.

Another lesson from nature...

This reminded me of experiences in our lives.
Some have left us with scars, either externally or internally.  
It is up to us whether we focus on the imperfection instead of the beauty.
What will you choose?

s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me here. I would love to hear from you!