Thursday, October 23, 2014

| love her |

i found go in myself
& i loved her.
i loved her fiercely.

~ntosake shange


After finding the above quote, 
another in a similar vein presented itself:

"What if each day we visually took in the fullness
of our physical form and thought
with deep reverence.
This is my home.
I am the Beloved."

~ Randall Alford

What if indeed!

Is this something you can truly believe?
God is dwells within you.
You are beloved.

What if we thought ourselves to be so divine.
How much more
kind,
loving &
forgiving
would we be to ourselves.

What ONE thing could you start or do today to love her {you} fiercely?

Start simple.

I would love to know your one thing.
{leave a comment below}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining me here. I would love to hear from you!